And in the blink of an eye, we’re halfway through June!
- I was selected to direct a musical next fall for the community theatre in which I am involved. I’m very excited, and this will be my second full show I direct (as opposed to a one act or an hour long play, etc.).
- I’ve managed to drive distances up to about 10 minutes away without incident.
- I met up with a friend for dinner and was able to sit without an issue and was able to actually enjoy myself!
- I had my Neuro-opthalmology appointment yesterday, and the doctor feels that I’ve made enough progress to only need to see him in 12 months instead of the usual 6!
- Today, for the first time since April 2nd 2017, I locked my bedroom door and did not panic about having a vestibular episode with no one being able to get into my room to help me should it occur.
- Some stuff is in the process of being sent to the house we’ll move into when my parents retire. My father and brother are on their way to that house to receive the shipment. So the packing of boxes into the truck is happening as I type this.
So…lots going on, and some small victories that have me cautiously hopeful and happy.