I am terrible at keeping up with this site, so here’s a brief summary of what’s been going on since my last entry:
- Decided I’ve had enough therapy. I’ve been in therapy since I was 12 and really…it’s gone as far as it was going to go. So I called it quits with the DID expert dude. And in general came to the conclusion that each doctor will approach whatever seems to be ailing me from their own area of expertise, absolutely convinced they are right even though they’re blind to their bias.
- Opted just for meeting with a psychiatrist I used to see so I can have medication management as far as the PRN anti-anxiety pills.
- Came off the useless mood stabilizer with approval of psychiatrist. If you tell me it’s not going to help anything, why keep me on it?
- Actually did a really awesome job as assistant director even in the face of things that previously would have resulted in me losing it.
- Got a job and then quit very soon after,but for once not because of any mental health issues. This time it was because of an issue with management disrespecting the hours I had clearly stated I could work and how they talked to me when I attempted to alert them to the issue.
- Finally got selected to direct a musical next year, so the pressure is on.